Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

We've enjoyed the nice weather these last few days! Jason had to work all last week, including Good Friday, but I was spoiled and had half day Thursday off and Friday off! Friday, I went to an organ recital at Corinth, then got tired and took a nap in the afternoon!

We had a passover dinner with life group on Friday night and did communion, which was neat! The food was different, but it settled well!

Saturday, Jason went fishing with Lee and Dean, so I stayed at home. I got a bellyache in the afternoon, but thankfully felt better in the evening when we went down to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. The hamburgers were really good! We had to leave a bit early so that Jason could make his poundcake for Sunday lunch. We watched a bit of the end of "The Ten Commandments" while it baked.

Sunday, we had a bunch of kids in nursery but it was nice so we stayed outside. Sunday lunch at Deda's was nice, and after a quick nap, we headed to Statesville again to have dinner with Linda, Gary, Lee, Mandy, Will, and Aida. It was a great evening!

Both of us are feeling the tree pollen this week, so we're taking it a bit easy!

I'm not much bigger this week so I didn't do a pic, but my spring pants aren't fitting well.

I also took a great video of Lilac. In my quest to prove that she is indeed crazy, every night she rubs on the dogs collar when we put in on the bar area. She doesn't like the dogs at all, but for some reason, loves the collar!



No comments:

Post a Comment