Friday, April 30, 2010

Gender mystery!

Well, we had the big ultrasound today to check anatomy and find out the gender....but apparently we have a stubborn and/or shy baby! It would not turn the right way for the tech to see the "special area" and when it got close to being in the right place, the cord or a hand was in the way! I almost felt like it was teasing us! This tech believed it was a girl (as did the doctor back in February), but she didn't felt confident enough to be sure.



We felt a bit disappointed, but once that wore off, I started to think it was funny! I came back to work to tell and we had alittle social, making a toast to "Baby Shim".



I took pictures of the pictures, so quality isn't that good.

This one is of the feet (at the top):







It has the mouth open in this one! (at the top, near the middle). Either it's yawning or saying: "I ain't telling!"


No comments:

Post a Comment