Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is there a baby bump?

Since most of you reading do not see me every week, I'm doing the infamous "belly shot" that Lesley did during her pregnancy. Mine will be called the "baby bump pic", just to give it my own flare!
Here is a picture taken today! We thought a dress showed it a bit better.




The last two days, I've been feeling much better! I think most of the nausea days may be through! I can tell I'm getting hungrier quicker, so I'll be a frequent snacker for sure!

We haven't written much about our pets in awhile and in the last few months, Lilac (aka the crazy cat!) has become very affectionate. She loves to sit on Jason's legs and purposely, bypasses me so she can get to him. Sometimes, Jason says they'll nap together when he gets home from work. Apparently, I've got some competition now! Here's her chilling over the weekend.





She also whines a lot more and interupts Jason and I when we're talking.


Here's a picture of me and the other babies! We're having problems with Molly chewing on Chips collar that has the shock collar on it. They always seem to find some way to give us a new problem to solve! Guess it's good preparation for the kid!


Jason went to the Checkers hockey game last Thursday with Wes and Ryan. I would have loved to have gone, but my stomach told me that I needed to stay home. Friday, we did the last chapter of A Love Worth Giving book. This week, we're having a passover dinner on Good Friday and then will start a book about marriage called Love and War. We're excited!
Saturday, we rested, but did go to Chick-fil-a and Barnes and Noble to get the Love and War book. We also got a pregnancy book that's been helpful to read!
Well, I'm off to have a snack!

2 comments:

  1. Yah! A baby bump! Too cute. I'm glad you're feeling better. Second trimester is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pics!! we miss ya and hope we can get together soon

    ReplyDelete