Sunday, April 25, 2010

20 weeks

There's not too much change, but a lot more people are saying I've got more of a baby bump! I think I'm feeling more flutters and still getting hungier, so those should be good signs! This Friday is the big appointment, where they do the anatomy scan and we can find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm a bit nervous and excited!


It's been an interesting week, starting with on Monday evening, Jason finding a broken sewer pipe in our backyard. He was in the woods, looking for places to put his new trees and found it. (Yuck!) So, we ended up talking to our neighbor Miles, who said he had a similar problem a few years ago and it's most likely a tree root damaging the pipe. Since he works for the city, he called and it ended up we found out that when the city put in the new sewer pipe in the creek in our backyard, they forgot to hook our line in. Saturday morning, two workers and Jason replaced the pipe and it was FREE since it was the city's fault for not hooking us in! Such a great God thing!
Friday night, I got to hang out with some girlfriends and Jason went with our friend Richard to see his son's high school friends play at a local Christian coffee house. Saturday, we had family birthdays for myself and Lee in Statesville.
Jason was worn out today from working so hard yesterday, so we've just rested!
We're working on finding a daycare, which is a lot more stressful than I thought! I get a bit freaked out when there's a bunch of choices to make and worry a bit that there won't be anything available when we need it. But, I know God will work it out somehow, I'm just not sure yet. Pray for us as we search to find the right place!

1 comment:

  1. So excited you'll soon find out the sex of the baby. I'm guessing a girl. I can picture Jason with a daddy's girl. But either way I know you'll be delighted with this gift from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete