Tuesday, July 14, 2009

History of July 14th

Today is my Grandmother's birthday and deathday. I picked some flowers from our yard to place on her and Grandfather's grave this morning before work.

I laid the flowers on the counter and my cat Jimi must have liked the smell. I think some of the pollen rubbed off on him because he now has orange on his face and legs. He looks like he's eaten some Cheetos!

Also, my first day at CFA was on July 14th, 2005, in which Grandmother died that evening. Interesting events happened on this day and maybe the future holds more!

2 comments:

  1. Just now reading this......but I thought a lot of Ha Ha on Tuesday. She would have been 91. But I guess seeing Jesus was the best birthday gift she ever received. And she's with Him forever and one day we will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! It was neat because I put one of Jason's grandmother's flowers that we got from her yard when she died on grandmother's grave.

    ReplyDelete