Sunday, August 22, 2010

Full Term Now!



I became full term on Friday, the 20th! I could offically blow at any moment now! My doctor said on Thursday that I'm starting to efface and am slightly dilated, so the beginning of the beginning has begun!

I've been feeling a bit more activity, especially on the right side near my ribs. It must be a foot, I guess. It seems have be head down most of the time, so I think I feel the hands/arms around my belly button too. My calves look like Arnold Schwarzenegger (again I'll spare a picture) and hurt a bit more now. That's really the most uncomfortable thing, but it's pretty tolerable!

This week I had a bit of congestion making it hard to breathe a bit at night, but the last few nights haven't been bad! I've had to wake up and eat during the night, so maybe it's going through a growth spurt!

We've had a nice weekend: life group about God loving us unconditionally and yesterday, went shopping for a few more things, then to Grandma's birthday at Cracker Barrell. Then, some yummy cake at their house afterwards! Today, we just relaxed after church, then mom and Deda brought us the rocking chair that the hostesses from last week's shower and Chris & Lesley got for us! It should put the finishing touches on the nursery!

1 comment: