Friday, August 6, 2010

35 Weeks Now!




So far, so good! Had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my blood pressure, weight, and measuring seem to be good, as well as a heartbeat that's 140-150 bpm



Only minor discomforts:

It's harder to get up and down
My legs are a bit tighter/stiffer
I have really bad monster feet (I'll spare a picture) and my legs are bigger too





As you can see below in the other postings, we've had some great baby showers! The nursery is not organized, but here are some updated pics! Lots of stuff is in drawers!


Add Image


The past few weeks have been good; only bump was the last week of July, Jason got sick with a fever that Monday. I took him to the doctor and he had some baterial infection. He slept in the bed in the nursery for two nights and took antibotics the rest of the week. Thankfully, I did not get sick! I did have a bit more congestion around the same time, but never a fever.



In other news, our garden spider Charlotte is back! (or the spawn of Charlotte, who knows!) She's in the corner of the dog lot now near the the sunroom!





We're ready for a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment