Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!



First Father's Day! Jason with his mini me!







Jason survived another graduation on the 10th and got to have Monday off! We actually put Hallie in daycare for the morning so he could mow and do a few errands! He's working four ten hour days now, so he got Friday off as well! He brought Hallie to my work so we could show her off to my co workers!


Hallie loves to play on the floor with her toys! She ends up sometimes spinning in a circle on the floor (since she refuses to crawl) but it's so much fun that she's able to sit up and really enjoys her toys! She wears herself out playing and has been going to bed around 7:30! She doesn't fight it when we put her down in her crib too! She just rolls over to her side and is down for the count!


We went to Statesville today to see the Holcomb side! Hallie thinks that the slobber look is in style!


"What you talking 'bout, mama!"






"Do you really think I don't know this is on my head! Come on!"





She gets into the crawl position, but usually has one leg not bent back. I've got some videos to describe more, but they wouldn't load tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment