Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Week!

Our days at work were slow this week. On Tuesday night, Jason went down to play Wii with Adam and Lee, then wenIt hunting early the next morning. He went to his mom and Gary's later that day to see them. CFA decorated the office on Wednesday, then had lunch and the Best of Beers come and bring some soft drinks, teas, and beer. I sampled some good tasting drinks, such as Cane Cola (soft drink made with sugar cane instead of corn syrup), and House Call (a lemongrass tea).



Chris and Lesley came in Wednesday, so we had dinner at mom and dad's with them. I headed to church to work, but there wasn't too many kids. Thursday, we went to Charlotte for the Garth family Thanksgiving. There were about 40 or so people there. For dinner, we ate at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mike and Becca got two new kittens and brought them! Both of them fell asleep in my lap for awhile. So cute!

Friday, we played lots of Wii! Jason got a pinball game, and a trivia game. I kicked my brothers toosh in boxing! Jason got a funny video of me!




Saturday, we watched the UNC vs. NC State ballgame at mom and dad's again, then ate some soup I made for dinner, then played more Wii! Mom seems to like it alot!
Chris and Lesley have an energic cocker spaniel named Frankie. He loves to play and I got a cute video of him playing tug of war with Chris!


Sunday, we had a baby shower for Lesley at my house. She got cute things! My two second cousins, Corrina and Olivia, were helpers! Here's some pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment