Monday, November 16, 2009

Be Kind!

We had our friends Abigail and Greg over Saturday to watch the 2nd half of the UNC game and play Wii. It was lots of fun! We played some new things, like darts and air hockey! Their 5 months old Lincoln (who we saw when he was a day old) just chilled, as you can see below.
We let the dogs see Lincoln and I was so happy that they were really gentle with him. He laughed a bit as they licked him and I got a cute video!

The work went went by a bit slow. My work had a flu shot clinic on Tuesday and I got my first flu shot! I think it just made me a bit tired. Jason had Wednesday off for Veteran's Day. I usually take off, but I was a bit behind since we had our flu shot clinic the day before. So, he was nice enough to take my car to new places to see why the check engine light is still on.

We did go to a nice dinner for a non profit organization called Safe Harbor on Thursday night, which was nice. Life group was on kindness. The book we're reading goes through the 1 Corinthians 13 about what love is. So, this week, kindness. I find that so challenging especially with a job in customer service. Some days, I don't feel like being kind to anyone...especially phone calls! So, it was a good lesson.

We walked the dogs again on Sunday! At TNT, we continued on "distortions of the world" and how that affects our way of thinking. It asked for times you've realized things were just wrong with the world. Deep stuff!

If I can only keep kindness on my mind this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment