Monday, May 24, 2010

We have the crib!






24 weeks (I think now). Been feeling more movements, I think. It seems each ultrasound that the kid is pretty much content staying still so maybe it's started to see the benefits to moving.


Our crib came in and we've got it set up in the room now! We put the bed on the other side of the room. The blanket from our jungle thing is drapped on the bed.

Work's been a blur for us both this past week. Thursday, we had a cookout at some of our friend's house with some other young couples. The only bad thing about it is that I think I sat too much and my left sciatic nerve really hurt the next two days. It started about 2 weeks ago and co mes on and off. I guess I'll just have to deal with it!

Friday, Jason went to a men's retreat and I went to our friend's Abigail & Greg's house for their son's one year old birthday party. They dropped a bomb on everyone announcing that they are having twins! I guess God really dropped the bomb on them! But it was fun and quite surreal to see how their parents reacted and also how shocked they are still! It was weird too because when I sat beside Abigail when we got there, I thought: "I wonder if she's pregnant." I don't normally think that about people, so I blew it off as a crazy thought!

Saturday, I worked on the online newsletter for the women's ministry all morning and helped Liz bake some cookies in the afternoon. I got a cute picture of the cats sitting on a chair in the sunroom. I've never seen them sit in the same chair before; they're usually in the same room together, but have their space.



That night, when Jason got back, we went with Liz to the Crawdads game. It was a nice evening, but we were very tired.

Sunday, I went with mom, Abigail and Kelly to see "South Pacific". It worked out that mom's neighbor gave her their season tickets so we all got in for free! Then, we headed to Wes & Tiffany's for another cookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment