Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Visit with Isaiah!

Jason and I have been excited all week to see Chris, Lesley, and Isaiah on Thursday and Friday. Lesley had an interview in August, GA, so we met them there. They arrived later than they had hoped and missed the dinner they were suppose to go to at the school, but we got to spend more time with them!


He's so adorable and is very alert for a one month old! He moves his eyes alot and will follow voices! Thursday night he was very active and I got a cute video!




Here are some pictures! He's looking at Uncle J!


He smiled at me ALOT!

He liked when Jason held him! He cried when he gave him to mom!


Mom talking to him!


Dad held him for over an hour on Friday morning as he slept!


This is the bid Jason and I bought for me when we found out he was a boy! It's alittle big now, but should come in handy later!


No comments:

Post a Comment