Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Events!


It's been an eventful week, the highlight being our nephew decided to come on Christmas Day! We're all still in shock, but thankful Isaiah, Lesley, and Chris are well!

Jason had the whole week off. I took Tuesday off so we could visit his aunt Frances in Mt. Airy with his dad and his friend Jeff. We ate at Snappy's downtown and walked around to a few stores. I only had to work half day Wednesday, which was nice. We had a lot of kids Wednesday night, but it went well! Thursday, we went down to Statesville early to see Grandma and Grandpa and watched "White Christmas." We had a nice Christmas Eve with everyone and had fun playing dirty Santa. Friday, we had breakfast with mom and dad, while waiting on the progress of Lesley's labor. We headed down to Statesville around lunchtime to hang out with Lee, Linda, and Gary. We played out Wii there for awhile, mostly to distract me (was a bit nervous until about 3:30 when I heard Isaiah was born!) For dinner, we went to Mooresville to visit the Bost side of the family
Saturday, I tagged along with Jason, Lee, and Sarah for squirrel hunting in the woods behind Lee's house. A bit disappointing since we only saw one squirrel. We watched the UNC bowl game until half time before heading back home. Today, we visited my uncle Kent, cousin Jake, Kelly, and their daughters in Lexington. We had a nice afternoon with them. We traveled a lot this past week and are worn out for our work week!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Auntie Melissa. Sorry to miss your visit to Lexington. But we had a great time at the Wolf Creek Lodge. Glad to hear your Chrsitmas was merry and that Isaiah was born with no complications. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it again..... should've typed Great Wolf Lodge in my previous comment. And I hate it when I have typos so I hope your Christmas was merry!

    ReplyDelete