Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quirky pets!

This week felt long for both of us, even with Monday off! We've both been feeling a bit of fall allergies, which is a bit distracting to life.

We enjoyed life group of Friday, talking about Joseph revealing who he was to his brothers and saying the infamous translation to his brothers: "You intended it for evil, but God intended it for good."

Saturday, Jason went dove hunting while I just chilled at the house. I did get my cat Lilac to actually sit on my lap for about 5 minutes, which is HUGE progress! Sunday, we watched the Panthers get slaughtered with Liz here at the house and then went to Red Lobster.

I have some videos of our crazy pets for entertainment.

First is Lilac, who is in love with our kitchen faucet:




Jimi doesn't do much that's odd, but he loves the sunroom!





Lastly, the crazy dogs! Chip sneezes when he's excited and Molly just loves to love!

1 comment: