Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year's Eve wedding













December 31st was a day of celebration, on two ends of the spectrum. First, we had Liz's memorial service. We cried, laughed, and recalled so many great memories of her independence and determination.
I'm going to miss seeing her, but there's so many things that me, her and Jason did together these last 5+ years. We ate out a lot, watched movies, and of course, sporting events! I think part of grieving is remembering, so I don't try to fight back tears when I feel like it. I'm glad to have so many great reminders of her everywhere in this city!

The second celebration was that Dean and Karen FINALLY got hitched (after 7 years, I might add!) The wedding was at this hunting lodge near Harmony and was lovely! They even danced down the aisle to "I feel good!" at the end (don't think anyone knew!)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures... Mel you look beautiful and I love the picture of the three of you!

    ReplyDelete